BEarena’s EM+S FastTrack Solution
BEarena’s EM+S solution enables companies to integrate their cloud and on-premise user identities enabling security and control over access to company data and applications from any device. Through the use of Single Sign-On, application control and mobile device management within the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security suite of products companies can now have the security they need while providing the mobility and access employees need to do their job.
The EM+S FastTrack Solution enables:
- Identity and access management through Azure Active Directory.
- User and entity behavioral analytics with Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics.
- Information protection via Azure Rights Management.
- Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) through Intune policies.
- Cloud and SaaS application security with Microsoft Cloud App Security (additional).
The EM+S FastTrack Solution implementation has two major components:
Core onboarding – Tasks required for tenant configuration and integration with Azure Active Directory, if needed. Core onboarding also provides the baseline for onboarding other BEarena Online eligible services.
Service onboarding – Tasks required to configure any of the standalone variants of the EM+S workload (Azure AD Premium and Intune).
All on boarding support and configuration is provided remotely. The process:
- Once onboarding starts, we’ll set up a schedule of project meetings.
- The BEarena team will complete any core capabilities first (common for all Microsoft Online Services) and then with onboarding each eligible service.
- The EM+S Onboarding and Migration Stages will consist of:
Planning & Design